Billy Bob Thornton on Brangelina: “Brad’s a terrific man and I actually like them every”

11:23 AM


This was alluded to in yesterday’s Billy Bob Thornton-Angelina Jolie put up, nevertheless I in truth thought the BBT quotes have been earlier. They weren’t. BBT is inside the midst of a e-book tour to promote his memoir, The Billy Bob Tapes: A Cave Crammed with Ghosts, and principally he’s been giving a TON of quotes about his marriage, divorce and ongoing relationship with Angelina Jolie. Happily, BBT doesn’t sound bitter and he’s not being a jackass about one thing. I do actually really feel like… he wouldn’t have gotten so many excellent TV interviews till he agreed to debate Angelina, though. Anyway, closing evening time he was on Piers Morgan, and he had some good points to say about Brangelina’s engagement and the way in which he “loves” every Angelina and Brad:


A veteran of larger than 50 motion pictures, Thornton was famously married to Hollywood mega-star Angelina Jolie from 2000 to 2003. Now, virtually a decade as a result of the pairs divorce, Thornton particulars his relationship with every Jolie, and her fiancé, Brad Pitt.


“I solely see her typically when she includes metropolis, and I communicate to them on the phone usually,” reveals the 56-year-old actor. “She’s an superior good good friend, and might be there if I needed her, and vice-versa. And Brad’s a tremendous man and I actually like them every.”


On the heels of Pitt and Jolie’s present engagement, Piers Morgan asks his customer concerning the potential for attending a “Brangelina” wedding ceremony ceremony: “If I’ve been invited to at least one factor, I would go for any pal of mine. Like I acknowledged, they’re buddies,” says Thornton of the A-list actors. “If I didn’t go, it undoubtedly wouldn’t be attributable to being uncomfortable. Will probably be because of I don’t go anyplace.”


[Via CNN]


Good, correct? I really feel it’s good that every of Angelina’s exes have good points to say about her and that she seems to have friendships with every BBT and Jonny Lee Miller (God, I actually like that man). BBT moreover had an interview with Nightline, and on this one he acquired additional into his historic previous with Angelina and why they minimize up up. Some highlights:


BBT on why his marriage to Jolie didn’t work out: “I blew it on account of I didn’t assume I was okay for her. She has a way she wanted to remain her life and I had one different method to reside mine and I was just too insecure. I did actually really feel identical to the Phantom of the Opera hiding throughout the catacombs. People have really said that I didn’t have to be collectively together with her.”


He struggled with ADD and dyslexia: “I’ve a very arduous time finding out. It’s onerous to elucidate to somebody how I be taught. I can’t study normally. I can’t resolve up a information and skim left to correct and get one factor out of each sentence.”


He lived off a can of tuna and Twizzlers for months so he may look “gaunt.”: “Should you want to [lose weight] shortly, you merely determine one factor and since I happen to know in case you eat a can of tuna and a pack of Twizzlers, you will shed some kilos, I promise you.”


When he and Jolie acquired collectively: “For those who’re in a relationship, any two celebrities or regardless of, you perceive, I really feel that locations on quite a lot of pressure. When Angie and I acquired married, all through that time, I was further well-known than she was to begin out with after which when she turns into this large issue, it’s arduous in these relationships.”


On blood vials, and so forth: The research that he and Jolie have been “vampires with a dungeon” have been “fully not true,” and even research that they wore vials of each other’s blood spherical their necks have been blown out of proportion. “[Jolie] bought these clear lockets, they’ve been little bitty points,” he said. “Angie and I really poked each other inside the finger with a pin and rubbed barely little little bit of it on that locket. As soon as we’ve got been apart, it was a symbolic issue to do.”


He on no account hated Angelina: “We had fun collectively. We had a wonderful marriage and I chickened out because of I didn’t actually really feel okay. That’s all that occurred. It was no large deal, we under no circumstances hated each other.”


[Via ABC]


I disagree with BBT’s analysis of the place he and Angelina have been of their respective ranges of fame as soon as they obtained collectively: “When Angie and I obtained married, all through that time, I was further well-known than she was to begin out with after which when she turns into this enormous issue, it’s exhausting in these relationships.” BBT was a critically acclaimed writer and director, true, and he was most likely larger acknowledged contained in the enterprise. Nonetheless Angelina was already an Oscar-winner and an enormous star on the rise when she married Billy in 2000. Now, doing Lara Croft did take her fame to a special diploma, actually. Nevertheless she was already pretty well-known sooner than that.





Billy Bob Thornton on Brangelina: “Brad’s a terrific man and I actually like them every”




Get the inside scoop on the most recent gossip, leisure, & film star info on FilmStar.Space! Uncover celeb images, motion pictures & prime tales.





More On :

Billy Bob Thornton on Brangelina: “Brad’s a terrific man and I actually like them every”


#CelebPhotos, #Hollywood
#BillyBobThornton, #Bitchy, #Brangelina, #Celeb, #Celebrities, #CelebritiesBlog, #CelebritiesLife, #Celebrity, #CelebrityBirthdays, #CelebrityClub, #CelebrityFitness, #CelebrityGossip, #CelebrityNetWorth, #CelebrityNews, #CelebrityScandals, #CelebritySextingVideo, #Entertainment, #EntertainmentNews, #Famous, #FilmStar, #FilmStarSpace, #Filmstar, #Gossip, #GossipGirls, #HollywoodGossip, #HotStar, #Humor, #Model, #MovieStar, #MovieStars, #MoviesStar, #OscarNews, #Photo, #Pictures, #PopCulture, #SexyCelebrities, #Superstar

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook