Angelina Jolie: ‘Brad has never seen what I’m like when he’s left me’ after we fight

8:01 AM

jolie elle


As I previewed on Friday, Angelina Jolie covers the new issue of Elle France. Elle France did not jack this photoshoot and interview from another source, Angelina actually did a new editorial and interview just for them. On Thursday, I looked around for translated quotes from the Elle story, but I couldn’t find any by the time I posted the preview. But finally, People Magazine came through on some quotes and whoa! Angelina is really talking during this promotional tour. Since I’m a long-time follower of Angelina’s press, I have to say… it’s very interesting to see her talking openly about how she and Brad fight. In the early years of their relationship, Angelina made sure to push a more lovey-dovey image of their partnership. But after 10 years and some very gossipy Gerbils of Doom, Angelina is finally admitting the obvious: they fight like every other couple. And after they fight, Angelina sobs.


What happens after their fights: “Brad has never seen what I’m like when he’s left me after one of our fights. Sometimes I’m strong. But as soon as he leaves the room, I melt into tears. With this film, he sees it. And I see into his private moments.”


She gets that she frustrates Brad: “I filmed it and I discovered his expressions. So I better understand his frustrations over certain aspects in me.”


What happens when Brad sees her cry: “The most difficult scenes were the most drawn-out fights: normally if Brad sees me cry, it ends by his taking care of me. But here, in the film he had to stay angry, and I couldn’t take it personally. It was so strange and interesting.”



[From People]


What I keep coming back to is this idea that the tabloids had a morsel of truth this whole time. Obviously, the tabloids would have us believe that Brad is constantly storming out of the house and sobbing as he drives his motorcycle through the lonely Hollywood Hills, whilst contemplating divorce. But the truth is that… Brad actually does storm out of the house after they fight. He doesn’t see her cry after their fights, that’s what she’s saying. So he DOES storm out. So he can cry too! THE TABLOIDS WERE RIGHT (about one small part of their relationship).


FFN_KM_ByTheSea_Prem_110515_51900252


Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.


Angelina Jolie: ‘Brad has never seen what I’m like when he’s left me’ after we fight


Get the inside scoop on the latest gossip, entertainment, & celebrity news on SheKnows! Find celeb photos, videos & top stories.





More On :

Angelina Jolie: ‘Brad has never seen what I’m like when he’s left me’ after we fight


#Hollywood

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook