Jennifer Lawrence basically admits that she & Liam Hemsworth have hooked up

8:24 AM

wenn23120277


I’ve never really been on the Jennifer Lawrence-Liam Hemsworth ship-train. I think Liam is very attractive and I think J-Law could use a nice, stable dude in her life, someone who lets her be herself and lets her be the star. Is Liam that guy? I have no idea. But recently… I have felt something for the idea of them together. I think it was when I watched Liam’s interview with Seth Meyers, and the way he talked about “Jen” and her klutziness… it just felt like there’s a real connection between the two of them. He regards her with so much affection, and he seems protective of her. Now I want it to happen.


So, Jennifer appeared on Watch What Happens Live last night. In between gossiping about the Real Housewives, Andy Cohen asked Jennifer if she’s ever kissed Liam in real life.


Sorry, Team Peeta: Lawrence copped to kissing her hunky Hunger Games costar off camera.


“Liam and I grew up together. Liam’s real hot,” she said, laughing. “What would you have done?”


“I would say yes,” Cohen said. “I mean, I pick Gale over Peeta any day.”


“I did, at one point!” she said, earning a high-five.


During the commercial break, she joked, “I gotta call Liam!”



[From People]


So… she kissed Liam in real life? Did they do more than kiss? Hold on, I have to imagine it. God… that would so hot. While I absolutely adored J-Law and Nicholas Hoult together, I feel like J-Law was wasting her time with Chris Martin. She seems to know she was wasting her time too. So, while her “type” might be pale English boys, maybe she could just try something with an Aussie? PLEASE?



wenn23180635


FFN_KM_HungerGamesMockingJay2_111615_51910627


Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet and Bravo.


Jennifer Lawrence basically admits that she & Liam Hemsworth have hooked up


Get the inside scoop on the latest gossip, entertainment, & celebrity news on SheKnows! Find celeb photos, videos & top stories.





More On :

Jennifer Lawrence basically admits that she & Liam Hemsworth have hooked up


#Hollywood

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook