Michelle Dockery in Rosie Assoulin at the Emmys: gorgeous or boring?

9:49 PM

wenn21647286


Many Downton Abbey watchers have grown tired of the writing and the fact that the American awards shows still think Downton is a serious British drama. It’s not! It’s just a soap opera. So, please, stop nominating Downton for everything. It’s not deserving of any awards. But one of the best by-products of Downton getting so much attention for being such “classy” programming (it’s on PBS, after all) is that Michelle Dockery is invited everywhere. I love Michelle and she almost always looks great. She has a great stylist (whom she introduced to Lupita Nyong’o so now Lupita and Michelle share a stylist). Dockery wore this Rosie Assoulin gown which I LOVE. I love that it’s not red or coral. I love the color combination of paper-white, blue and green. I love the origami-like design. I love her paleness and that she isn’t bright orange. Michelle had one of my favorite looks of the night!


wenn21645736


wenn21645734


And just in case you think Dockery can only do lovely gowns, here’s an Elie Saab jumpsuit look she did at a pre-Emmy event a few nights ago. I think I like this better than her Emmy look!


wenn21640461


And here’s Joanne Froggatt, who was nominated this year because poor Anna (on Downton Abbey) was raped. Joanne did really well this season even though the writing sucked. Her J. Mendel dress is sort of pageant-y but I like seeing her in something sort of “Vegas,” you know?


wenn21647262


Photos courtesy of WENN.


Michelle Dockery in Rosie Assoulin at the Emmys: gorgeous or boring?


Get the inside scoop on the latest gossip, entertainment, & celebrity news on SheKnows! Find celeb photos, videos & top stories.





More On :

Michelle Dockery in Rosie Assoulin at the Emmys: gorgeous or boring?


#Hollywood

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook