Emma Stone in bright Thakoon at the 2014 Met Gala: lovely or unflattering?

11:43 PM

wenn21320893


This is a post for all of my “Nice try, but maybe next year” dresses at the 2014 Met Gala. It’s not that any of these gowns are either all-good or all-bad. Most of them would only need some minor tweaking or slight redesign to be workable. Emma Stone wore this two-piece Thakoon which… I don’t know. I don’t like it. I could have gotten on board with the idea of it, but the top just looks like a cotton tank (although I’m sure it’s fancier than that). I think she was aiming for minimalist and it came away looking budget. Something nice: It’s cute that Andrew walked the carpet with her, and I do like that she doesn’t have those awful bangs here.


wenn21321227


Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton. Ugh, really? Michelle is the current face of LV, so I’m sure she was required to wear the label. But LV makes gowns too. I just feel like a boringly sparkly cocktail dress is not getting the job done.


wenn21321949


Riley Keough wore LV as well. She looks like her mother (Lisa Marie) and her grandmother (Priscilla) here.


wenn21320430


Zoe Saldana wore a Michael Kors duvet.


wenn21321819


wenn21320527


Jessica Paré also wore a duvet by Michael Kors, but she repurposed the duvet into something altogether zzzzz………. I miss January Jones.


wenn21321807


Photos courtesy of WENN.


Emma Stone in bright Thakoon at the 2014 Met Gala: lovely or unflattering?


Get the inside scoop on the latest gossip, entertainment, & celebrity news on SheKnows! Find celeb photos, videos & top stories.





More On :

Emma Stone in bright Thakoon at the 2014 Met Gala: lovely or unflattering?


#Hollywood

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook