Sarah Jessica Parker: Matthew & I don’t “split the atom of our marriage”

7:17 PM

wenn5688895


Yesterday, CB covered the first excerpts from Sarah Jessica Parker’s Marie Claire cover piece for September. In a funny twist, especially considering CB is the one who usually gives SJP the benefit of the doubt much more than me, CB seemed as annoyed with SJP as I usually am. The thing about Sarah Jessica is that you want to like her, and you might actually have some residual warmth for her after all of those years of watching Carrie Bradshaw, and then she opens her mouth and ruins it. SJP’s interviews are the worst. She just tries too hard to project an image of a working mother who is all at once the best, most precious mother in the world as well as the one of the world’s busiest actresses and multi-taskers. It’s all a bit much. Anyway, in the Marie Claire interview, SJP gets all Goopy about her marriage:


With a hectic work schedule, three young children and a fourteen year marriage to nurture, Sarah Jessica Parker has a lot on her plate. The 46-year-old Sex And The City star has revealed that she has a fairly unusual way of dealing with all the pressures that life throws at her and her husband, actor Matthew Broderick. They chose not to discuss their marriage.


‘We don’t talk about our marriage a lot, which is probably wise,’ she admitted to Marie Claire magazine in their September issue. ‘There are so many other things in our lives that take precedence over the splitting of the atom of our marriage.’


Sarah and Ferris Bueller star Matthew, 49, married in May 1997 and have three children together – James Wilke, 8, and two-year-old twins Tabitha and Marion.


The I Don’t Know How She Does It star also discussed how she balances life with her family and work.


‘I love, love, love being an actor,’ she says.


‘It’s still the hardest and scariest thing I do, outside of parenting. But I’ve always been someone who likes a busy day. I love the opportunities, and if I can manage my time and the children are okay and we’re okay, it’s hard to say no…’



[From The Mail]


“Splitting of the atom of our marriage”??? Girl. I feel like this is SJP’s way of saying that Matthew is never around and when he is, he doesn’t even want to speak to her. I bet he doesn’t want to split the atom of child-rearing. I bet he doesn’t want to split the atom of fidelity. I bet he doesn’t want to split the atom of two careers. And I bet SJP doesn’t want to split the atom of divorce. What is with these women who stay in these horrible marriages?


wenn3433761


sjp1


Photos courtesy of WENN, Marie Claire.


Sarah Jessica Parker: Matthew & I don’t “split the atom of our marriage”


Get the inside scoop on the latest gossip, entertainment, & celebrity news on SheKnows! Find celeb photos, videos & top stories.





More On :

Sarah Jessica Parker: Matthew & I don’t “split the atom of our marriage”


#Hollywood

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook