Jennifer Lopez shoved Mary-Louise Parker out of the way to meet Duchess Kate

1:41 PM

wenn3431065


As we already know, Jennifer Lopez is ALL ABOUT Prince William and Duchess Kate. She got the most face-camera time with Kate and Will when they were in LA, at the BAFTA event. Jennifer brought her mom, and J.Lo and Guadalupe definitely seemed to come to the event with a goal. After the event, Jennifer even tweeted that the Cambridges were “simply charming” – as if she were the Queen of Hollywood and she deigned to meet the prince and his duchess wife. I think the overwhelming majority of us were just kind of horrified with her dress, though. She chose a really inappropriate dress to meet Will and Kate.


Anyway, Mary-Louise Parker is not worried about alienating the self-appointed queen of Hollywood. MLP was asked by People Magazine how she enjoyed the BAFTA event, and whether she got to meet Will and Kate. MLP replied, “I didn’t meet them. I was shoved out of the way by Jennifer Lopez. Uh oh, I shouldn’t have said that.” OH NOES. Jennifer is going to cut a bitch over this! MLP better watch her ass, because I think Jennifer is standing nude in someone’s basement, having chicken blood smeared on her so that a Santeria spell can be put on MLP. It’s going to be terrible!


Here’s a question: would you shove someone out of the way to meet Kate? I don’t think I would. I would like to see her in person, sure. But I’m not one of those people who needs to shake someone’s hand and have my photo taken with them, unless that person is someone like Michael Fassbender. I would shove my mother down a flight of a stairs to get to the Fassdong.


fp_7578449_barm_bafta_64_78


jlo2


jlo1


fp_7578448_barm_bafta_63_78


fp_7578328_barm_bafta_03_78


Photos courtesy of WENN & Fame.


Jennifer Lopez shoved Mary-Louise Parker out of the way to meet Duchess Kate


Get the inside scoop on the latest gossip, entertainment, & celebrity news on SheKnows! Find celeb photos, videos & top stories.





More On :

Jennifer Lopez shoved Mary-Louise Parker out of the way to meet Duchess Kate


#Hollywood

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook