Melanie Griffith: ‘I’m 58… go ahead, say some more mean things’

2:47 AM






Here ya go. Unfiltered. I'm 58. And I'm in Hawaii Five O playing Scott Caan's Mom. Go ahead… Say some more mean things. Merry Christmas🌲


A photo posted by MELANIE (@melanie_griffith57) on Dec 11, 2015 at 6:18pm PST




It must suck to be a celebrity some days. Usually the trade off seems worth it though. I mean Melanie Griffith is about to get $65k a month in spousal support from her ex, Antonio Banderas. That’s more than most of us make in an entire year. Plus she has that estate in Aspen, as poorly decorated as it is. She’s not hurting for much material-wise, but apparently it bothers her when people talk smack about her on social media, as it would most people. She posted the photo above, where she’s presumably in character or else why would she be sporting tight curls and blue eyeshadow, and basically told the mean people to bring it on.


Melanie wrote: “Here ya go. Unfiltered. I’m 58. And I’m in Hawaii Five O playing Scott Caan’s Mom. Go ahead… Say some more mean things. Merry Christmas.


Melanie is one of those celebrities whom the Daily Mail had on “older lady knee watch” so I get why she’s defensive like this. She had a lot of work done on her face and I wish she would have been subtler with it or more judicious or whatever but I get it. It sucks getting older and it’s a societal thing as I always say. When your friends are doing it, you do it too. LA is this weird plastic surgery fishbowl where the distorted faces become normalized.


So I think some people are pointing out that Melanie isn’t looking like herself more than she’s looking older, but when you’re talking about social media trolls it could just be stupidity and meanness. That seems to be the predominant trolling behavior and it needs to be stopped.


Melanie is using Instagram to show the world she’s doing just fine. She recently posted an inspirational quote about divorce, a throwback photo with her glamorous mom, Tippi Hedren (she’s still rocking at 85), and a holiday photo out with her friends, including Bette Midler and Angelika Houston. I’m so jealous! Plus she’s in Hawaii “working.”






Amen! Love my kids, love my ex's. Always and forever. #nobody's business


A photo posted by MELANIE (@melanie_griffith57) on Dec 9, 2015 at 6:43pm PST








Girls night at Margies…. Anjelica Huston, @bettemidler, MG, @alanakstewart and Margie Perenchio 💋 #ifwallscouldtalk 😎


A photo posted by MELANIE (@melanie_griffith57) on Dec 11, 2015 at 6:03pm PST








My beautiful Mom and me❌⭕️❌⭕️ circa 1967


A photo posted by MELANIE (@melanie_griffith57) on Dec 12, 2015 at 11:34pm PST








Me and my beautiful daughters 2000😘😘😘 My babies


A photo posted by MELANIE (@melanie_griffith57) on Jul 19, 2015 at 6:51pm PDT




Melanie Griffith: ‘I’m 58… go ahead, say some more mean things’


Get the inside scoop on the latest gossip, entertainment, & celebrity news on SheKnows! Find celeb photos, videos & top stories.





More On :

Melanie Griffith: ‘I’m 58… go ahead, say some more mean things’


#Hollywood

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook